- Renaissance Micro-Crystalline Wax/Polish from England has been the #1 choice of major museum,
art galleries and institutions for the preservation of their precious pieces.
- In accelerated aging tests, a British Museum scientist found that all current commercial waxes
based on the usual natural waxes (beeswax and carnauba wax) contained acids
- “Fossil” or micro-crystalline waxes being refined out of crude oil were developed, which conformed
to archival standards (neutral Ph and safe for long-term use), and Renaissance Wax was born
- Use to restore and protect virtually any surface including wood, leather, paper, metal, stone, ceramics,
plastics and all type of photographs including fine art digital paper
- Clean and enhance all types of art work and collectibles with an unlimited shelf life – a little goes a long way!
Size: 7 oz (200 ml)